12-05-07 – Four Seasons

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-05-07 – Four Seasons

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Damn it. I thought this week was HDR. Time to dig thru my flickr and see what I got for this.

So did I… so I’m late to the frickin party. we need to have the next contest ALWAYS be the top one.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to do that with the forum software; the most recently replied to threads get top billing. But as corsec pointed out, the calendar with upcoming events on the left menu is chronologically listed.

Snug Tight
    Participant

I just need to get my head out of my ass and pay better attention.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think there’s something going around…a few weeks back several of us kept thinking it was Curves coming up and it wasn’t. It happens. I tend to overlook the calendar on the left myself, fwiw.

Flavivirus
    Participant

Hmmm…

Somebody knows what works! 😛

edit: to be clear, these are all different pictures and totally OK under the rules in my book! I just saw the photo and looked up the farktographer, and found the top 10 entries entertaining!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Looks like I forgot the period in the theme title headline, and that messed it up in the FSM. Oopsie–sorry about that schnee

Great job on Four Seasons Deta everyone 😉

schnee
    Participant

Looks like I forgot the period in the theme title headline, and that messed it up in the FSM. Oopsie–sorry about that schnee

Great job on Four Seasons Deta everyone 😉

It is actually b/c you have different quote types surrounding “Four Seasons”. In the Fark HTML, it looks like

“Four Seasons" 

and I haven’t figured out the correct regular expression to handle all possible quote-delimiters.

The fallback mechanism worked “OK”, so great jorb everyone on the Deta part.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, that’s odd, cause I just used regular quotation marks when I set it up, and looking back at the other links/boobies I’ve submitted in the past year, everything was set up the same. Wonder if something changed on the Fark side under the hood that changed the quotation marks…

warchild
    Participant

Ah crap. I posted a pic from a previous contest.

My bad. I wish my memory was better 😳

I guess I’lll take that as a hint that I need to get out there shooting more often 😆

schnee
    Participant

I guess I’lll take that as a hint that I need to get out there shooting more often 😆

Yes, that is always good. You can also check out your portfolio.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘12-05-07 – Four Seasons’ is closed to new replies.