12-10-08 – The Eyes Have It:

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-10-08 – The Eyes Have It:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photograph eyes, any shape or form. Be as creative or as straightforward as you’d like.

Thanks for the theme description, Morningbreath!

jpatten
    Participant

ooo I have a great one for this…

soosh
    Participant

are “I”s also fair game?

(not my photo)

RcMacStudent
    Participant

are “I”s also fair game?

(not my photo)

I’d say aye, but we should really ask MorningBreath.

corsec67
    Participant

I’d say aye…

Hmm, how to do that as a picture…

RcMacStudent
    Participant

My first thought had something to do with a pirate wench but there’s no way I could see that coming out anywhere close to safe for fark, much less SFW.

Morningbreath
    Participant

are “I”s also fair game?

(not my photo)

yeah, its fair game.

simdan42
    Participant

Hate to be a stickler here but the perhaps the theme description need to be changed if pictures of the letter “i” will be allowed given that it currently says “Photograph eyes” not “i”.

jpatten
    Participant

Eye spy with my little i ?

Morningbreath
    Participant

I figured why sweat an “i” or two. Most people will submit Eye related photographs, not “aye” or “i” related photographs.

staplermofo
    Participant

I can virtually guarantee someone is going to submit two pirate potatoes voting in favor of what to call the square root of negative one.

I wll fight to th death to keep open the possibility of that sort of thing happenig i the future.

Where else can people go for such things!? It loses something if it’s entirely welcome.
    I say if someone doesn’t follow the rules closely enough we just deny them the cash and prizes if they win.

jpatten
    Participant

cash and prizes? wha? does that mean i can get my entry fee back if I don’t win? *grin*

swampa
    Participant

Just your entry fee back? No way, us here at Farktography are so nice we will double, no make that triple*, your entry fee for not winning! We are just that nice. 😛

* This offer is only valid in Samoa. Payments to the keep Staplermofo from mugging me fund don’t apply.

orionid
    Participant

Eye still got nuthin on this one. Off to search for some last second persperation.

staplermofo
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘12-10-08 – The Eyes Have It:’ is closed to new replies.