12-12-07 – Farktography Classic: HDR 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-12-07 – Farktography Classic: HDR 2

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

because I used a gradient on a layer mask, so it breaks the rules. Wanted to share it though.

[/img]

FutherMucker
    Participant

corsec67:

It’s nice IR image, but little bit weak on HDR. You understand? I don’t mean ugly on this, but is not dynamic. OK?

FutherMucker
    Participant

SilverStag:

That’s beauty !!

It’s not matter what you add on mask. Nothing can take from this to be a pleasing image. Pity is not valid for the votes. For sure top 10 image you have *make. Just tell it that you run around with green and red torch !! Perhaps they trust you honesty !
    😆

Edit: *made

millera9
    Participant

Damn SilverStag! That’s phenomenal!

millera9
    Participant

Anybody else having issues with Fark? I can get into TF but none of the threads are working and neither is my profile. Just me?

FutherMucker
    Participant

Anybody else having issues with Fark? I can get into TF but none of the threads are working and neither is my profile. Just me?

Nope. Also me. I just check back for checking votes, and NOPE, nothing. No TF also. Ops, I don’t having TF ! But nothing on normal Fark is work also. Maybe HDR crash this server !! LOL !! 😆

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, it’s been a rough day on Fark…

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

yeah, sorry, they banned you.. 😉

millera9
    Participant

Hey cool, I might actually get some work done around here! 😉

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

Hey cool, I might actually get some work done around here! 😉

ack! I know the feeling…

/longtime fark abuser

schnee
    Participant

Interesting the way the voting fell out. 5 images in the top ten went for the more realistic approach and the other five went for the more dramatic approach. I really struggled which way I should go. While neither of my images reflect the scene the way Mother Nature intended, I did try to keep the tonal hierarchy in the end-result mostly true to the original. Fun project.

FutherMucker
    Participant

Interesting the way the voting fell out……Fun project.

THIS x 2 !

I was think that first ever HDR Hippo would make some splash, but is fun to see how things go. This was really great contest. So nice photos. Really happy to see it ! 8)

Here is discard from my selection. I like it, because of cute little feets.

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

what makes them loook like that?? Is it the tone mapping? I must load qtpfsgui or whatever it was…

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘12-12-07 – Farktography Classic: HDR 2’ is closed to new replies.