12-19-12 – Seasons Greetings 6

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-19-12 – Seasons Greetings 6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Images that would make great Holiday cards. Please note: For this week’s theme, you may add text to your images if you wish, though it is not required. All other Farktography rules apply, however.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Can anyone OBO for me tonight? Here is the code if you can:

Farktography #389 "Season's Greetings 6" by Ennuipoet * FreeVerse Photography, on Flickr

"Rah-Geel-Ay"  She Must Be Italian

Farktography #389 "Season's Greetings 6" by Ennuipoet * FreeVerse Photography, on Flickr

"Frosty the Snowman Is Here For Your SOUL!"

"Santa What Biatches?"

Donkey Shorts!

bender16v
    Participant

I can do it. They changed the posting thing though and it threw me for a loop for a minute until I found the Raw HTML button.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Barracuda
    Participant

I can do it. They changed the posting thing though and it threw me for a loop for a minute until I found the Raw HTML button.

Ditto. Thankfully I hit preview on my first post instead of going direct to comment.

Great shots already, love these themes that have a very wide selection of subjects possible.

ravnostic
    Participant

Is it just me or is Fiction Fan Posting to the wrong contest? Gravesites? Car fires?

swampa
    Participant

Is it just me or is Fiction Fan Posting to the wrong contest? Gravesites? Car fires?

Maybe they just celebrate the season in a REALLY different way! 😛

/And apparently at a different time of year

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Crap I think that’s my fault…I copy pasta’d the theme description for next week’s theme, which is about colored light….going to attempt to fixx0r…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Though, to be fair, we don’t say “winter” holiday cards in the theme description…just “holiday”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Regardless, I’ve pulled the two non-winter holiday ones, and I got the Boobies post changed.

Yoyo
    Participant

I switched to DropBox for my hosting this week. It’s actually easier than SkyDrive was. Let’s see if it can withstand the demands of Farktography.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Your images are currently still visible in the thread *fingers crossed*

ennuipoet
    Participant

Many thanks, I had a late meet up with an old friend!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh come now, ennuipoet, we’re all old friends, and adults at that. I don’t think you need to use euphemisms here.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Oh come now, ennuipoet, we’re all old friends, and adults at that. I don’t think you need to use euphemisms here.

Fine, fine, I was down with a wicked diarrhea! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘12-19-12 – Seasons Greetings 6’ is closed to new replies.