12-19-12 – Seasons Greetings 6

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-19-12 – Seasons Greetings 6

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

So, an old friend then?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

^like^

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to swampa2 this week!

swampa
    Participant

Thanks 😀

Best birthday ever!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh wow, which day was your birthday? Glad it worked out well for you!

swampa
    Participant

On the 20th 🙂

It was really tight this week – I was expecting it to be a draw between Sleeping, Yugoboy and myself.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats and happy birthday, swampa! My wife’s is the 18th and her sister’s is the 20th.

And congrats also to Yugoboy for the first in combined.

I spent last Mon & Tues (all night Tues) preparing a report to argue my son’s case for his accident ticket, so I had to sit this one out. Turns out it was just a preliminary hearing where the judge was only looking for a plea, so it was a bit of wasted effort. Not really, though, as the math turned out to strongly support my son’s version of events, so that gave us the confidence to have him plead not guilty instead of taking a deal (which wouldn’t have helped the insurance case). Now we’ve just got to hope that the judge likes physics…

Yugoboy
    Participant

Congrats and happy birthday, swampa! My wife’s is the 18th and her sister’s is the 20th.

And congrats also to Yugoboy for the first in combined.

Wow! Of all the contests to get a combined win in…

I was hoping to also tie for first, but my first win of any kind is still occasion enough to finish off the growler of Double Bock in the fridge.

😀

Barracuda
    Participant

I three-way tied with myself for 5th. lol

Great entries all around, the top of the contest was indeed tightly contested and rightfully so.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘12-19-12 – Seasons Greetings 6’ is closed to new replies.