12-26-12 – Red Light, Green Light

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-26-12 – Red Light, Green Light

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Barracuda
    Participant

No shots from me this week. I’ve been visiting the inlaws and now on the road. Looking forward to seeing this week’s entries when I get home.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Whew… finally got some pix. Now to wait for midnight…

Why wait till midnight? Totalfarkers don’t have to wait. Go ahead and post!

Hey! Thanx!

(I was posting comments to the local alternative paper while waiting, and didn’t see this until just before midnight, but it was before midnight.)

Thanx again!

I’ll definitely be glad to use that gift in the next weeks as school gets back into session.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You’re welcome 🙂

lokisbong
    Participant

yeah I am out this week as well. never got a single shot even remotely worthy of entering. I will be back soon just need to get my ass in gear and start taking the time to shoot for a contest. Stupid damn soul sucking job has me working until after the contests are live for the liters like myself even. Too many excuses I know.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well I was going to gift you some TF, but someone beat me to it. Hope to see you in the thread next week!!

lokisbong
    Participant

I will do my best to get something for it.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks for the votes, everyone 🙂 I figured I’d wake up either still tied with or just nudged out by CauseISaidSo. There was beautiful stuff as always this week!

ravnostic
    Participant

Congrats, Elsinore! (Also swampa and CISS). I really tanked this week, and I’m not surprised; everyone else brought their A+ game!!

swampa
    Participant

Congrats Elsinore. Another close week 🙂

CISS, where did you take the jellyfish photo? It looks awesome!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’m late on the congrats this week because we were in Memphis to watch my team win the Liberty Bowl. It was awesome! We’re the smallest FBS football-playing school in the country and this is our first defeat of a Big 12 team since 1998, so it’s kind of a big deal for us.

Anyway, congrats on win, Els! I love that picture. And congrats on the win in combined, swampa – ditto on all three of yours. It was indeed a close one, but I’m happy with the outcome.

swampa, the jellyfish photo is from Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium – and thanks!. They’ve got a jelly tank with lights that rotate through different colors. I’ve also got a similar one in green. That particular shot has been a B-side in several past contests, so I was glad to have waited on it for this one!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘12-26-12 – Red Light, Green Light’ is closed to new replies.