12-28-05 – "Signs"

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-28-05 – "Signs"

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Klahanie
    Participant

And your doorstop? I demand to know what the 4th little person is doing there! No…choking? Haha.

This week’s contest made me laugh like no other.

Me too. Did you see the late entry of the movie marquee “Coming soon In Her Shoes”. LOL

eire_irie
    Participant

Thanks for the votes!
    I took the bile beans sign here in York.
    It’s been here for years and I’ve always wanted to get some pics before it gets painted over or something. I took the pic whilst walking around a couple of weeks ago taking snaps for the famous hometown contest.

Thanks again 😀

monkeybort
    Participant

Does anyone know if the pre-Lite voting remains, or if the voting slate is wiped clean when the thread moves over?

Just curious…

The votes stay, but I gave up on voting early and now I wait until the next day. It’s a lot easier than going back over and over the thread.

Yay Monkeybort, you were in first the last time I checked. Have a safe trip home.

Veruca, those are some damn funny signs. I went to a pretty wild party on River Rd. way back in the day, so I can say without a doubt that the Don’t Drug and Drive sign is well placed. And 9.99 for self esteem? I’ll take two. 😉

I tried to comment on your Pbase idle_hands, but I don’t have a paid account… yet. Those stop signs are hilarious.

bort! bort! bort! 😀

Thanks GalleyWench. My girlfriend came out a couple of summers ago and demanded that I pull around and take a picture of that sign. I was all whatever at the time but it makes me laugh now.

And your doorstop? I demand to know what the 4th little person is doing there! No…choking? Haha.

This week’s contest made me laugh like no other.

w00t!!

i can’t even believe it – i mean, i love that picture, but it’s just SO weird. i’m glad people like it!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘12-28-05 – "Signs"’ is closed to new replies.