12-28-05 – "Signs"

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-28-05 – "Signs"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Signs, signs, everywhere is signs.
    Thanks to gretzkyscores for this week’s theme.

ch4r7ie
    Participant

i just looked in the archives, i know i used it in the photo shoot out that preceded farktography…

http://lotusimages.com/images2/some%20like%20it%20hot.jpg

tyia

veruca
    Participant

Ha! That gave me a good chuckle.

ch4r7ie
    Participant

Ha! That gave me a good chuckle.

i’ll take it that i didnt post it before

i didnt know i’d taken that picture til i gotm the film back

veruca
    Participant

Ah, I didn’t know that was what you were asking. I don’t remember seeing it before but then again I have the memory retention of a gnat anymore.

Klahanie
    Participant

I’m getting a kick out of tonights entries. 😆

Full Custom
    Participant

Hey y’all. Does anyone know when tonight’s contest is going live for us poor liter rabble? I’ve got three good pics that are an example of thinking around a corner but keeping within the spirit of the theme 🙂

Klahanie
    Participant

Hey y’all. Does anyone know when tonight’s contest is going live for us poor liter rabble? I’ve got three good pics that are an example of thinking around a corner but keeping within the spirit of the theme 🙂

Holy crap. “This article will post to the main page on Thu, 29 Dec 2005 at 7:02 AM” That’s eastern time of course, but I wonder why so late…

Anonymous
    Participant

Testing. Just seeing if I can log in.

Anonymous
    Participant

Does anyone know if the pre-Lite voting remains, or if the voting slate is wiped clean when the thread moves over?

Just curious…

Full Custom
    Participant

Well, I got my images up. Oi…I’ve really gotta man up and go total fark.

Anonymous
    Participant

Does anyone know if the pre-Lite voting remains, or if the voting slate is wiped clean when the thread moves over?

Just curious…

I’m pretty sure the pre-lite voting remains

Klahanie
    Participant

Just curious…

The votes stay, but I gave up on voting early and now I wait until the next day. It’s a lot easier than going back over and over the thread.

Yay Monkeybort, you were in first the last time I checked. Have a safe trip home.

Veruca, those are some damn funny signs. I went to a pretty wild party on River Rd. way back in the day, so I can say without a doubt that the Don’t Drug and Drive sign is well placed. And 9.99 for self esteem? I’ll take two. 😉

I tried to comment on your Pbase idle_hands, but I don’t have a paid account… yet. Those stop signs are hilarious.

veruca
    Participant

Well, I got my images up. Oi…I’ve really gotta man up and go total fark.

It’s so worth the $5/month if not for early photo submission then all the threads that never get the greenlight. There’s some twisted and funny stuff out there.

veruca
    Participant

Just curious…

The votes stay, but I gave up on voting early and now I wait until the next day. It’s a lot easier than going back over and over the thread.

Yay Monkeybort, you were in first the last time I checked. Have a safe trip home.

Veruca, those are some damn funny signs. I went to a pretty wild party on River Rd. way back in the day, so I can say without a doubt that the Don’t Drug and Drive sign is well placed. And 9.99 for self esteem? I’ll take two. 😉

I tried to comment on your Pbase idle_hands, but I don’t have a paid account… yet. Those stop signs are hilarious.

bort! bort! bort! 😀

Thanks GalleyWench. My girlfriend came out a couple of summers ago and demanded that I pull around and take a picture of that sign. I was all whatever at the time but it makes me laugh now.

And your doorstop? I demand to know what the 4th little person is doing there! No…choking? Haha.

This week’s contest made me laugh like no other.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘12-28-05 – "Signs"’ is closed to new replies.