2-13-13 – Pets

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Curious
    Participant
    Curious
    Participant

nothing marks a (triumphant)(ha) return better than not doing it right.

bender16v
    Participant

I wasn’t sure about using my friend’s horse’s photo since it is pretty much his pet, so I didn’t use it. It’s one of my favorite photos and thus an A side for me:

pops

And some B-Sides: Nigel in the snow, another horse, Brizo portrait, and Nigel in the snow again. Nigel is our puppy after Diesel (another Mini Schnauzer) passed away in November. Brizo is our four year old girl.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol you did it right though 😉 Welcome back!

fluffybunny
    Participant

Els, I can only assume that Gitzo’s name was on purpose. I appreciate unique pet names, excellent work.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, his name was absolutely on purpose–he’s my Evil Photography Twin’s, and she still shoots b/w film exclusively. He was a rescue kitty and is beyond precious–the way he plays, it’s not always obvious he’s missing a leg.

staplermofo
    Participant

My cats are also rescues and they have herpes, which makes them sneeze and have eye boogers. If you don’t vote for me, you’re saying you hate kittens born with human STDs.

Curious
    Participant

lol you did it right though 😉 Welcome back!

thanks for checking and thanks for the welcome. i’m going to try to be a bit more motivated however there was no way i was passing on “pets”.

lokisbong
    Participant

Hey i remembered it was Wednesday. In before midnight. just barely.
    Oh and thanks Eeek for the TF gift. I wasn’t sure where I knew Eeek from and where I should post my thanks until I saw the pics in the contest.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Anybody Seen CISS? Doesn’t look like BiblioStats is working.

EdenLiesObscured
    Participant

Why can’t I embed from Flickr? I’m doing it the same way I used to, but now it just shows the coding. I feel like a dumbarse.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Was just going to post something about Bibliostats…

fluffybunny
    Participant

Why can’t I embed from Flickr? I’m doing it the same way I used to, but now it just shows the coding. I feel like a dumbarse.

The Fark comment box has two options, the old way and the new way (default). Which one you use can be set to default in preferences or by using the “use html buttons” button in the comment area. I know this has caused other people issues, not sure if it will help. Good luck, we’re all counting on oyu.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

In the new Fark comment box, click the “Raw HTML” option before putting in your Flickr code.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘2-13-13 – Pets’ is closed to new replies.