2-6-13 – Neon 2: Electric Boogaloo

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 2-6-13 – Neon 2: Electric Boogaloo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    nobigdeal
    Participant

So uh…are naughty words spelled out in neon signs verboten on Fark?

ennuipoet
    Participant

It depends on how big the word is and what it is. Unless it huge and graphic then it should be fine.

nobigdeal
    Participant

It depends on how big the word is and what it is. Unless it huge and graphic then it should be fine.

_MG_8181

Barracuda
    Participant

If someone would kindly delete my first attempt at submission #3, forgot to update the caption before posting. Thanks!

also, #3 is not HDR. (hope it’s not too border line, processed in Color Efex Pro 2)

orionid
    Participant

B-side. [strike]Dancing[/strike] Performing under the neon lights in Vegas. Mama must be so proud.

DSC_0678a by Orionid, on Flickr

Elsinore
    Keymaster

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21629306@N00/8452352384/

That’s too obvious, sorry!

Also, contest linky; http://www.fark.com/comments/7579006

Elsinore
    Keymaster

If someone would kindly delete my first attempt at submission #3, forgot to update the caption before posting. Thanks!

also, #3 is not HDR. (hope it’s not too border line, processed in Color Efex Pro 2)

Got it, and good to know on the processing. It looks kind of borderline, like it’s a bit overprocessed/tone mapped for Farktography purposes, but it’s borderline enough that I’ll let it stand.

nobigdeal
    Participant

That’s too obvious, sorry!

Also, contest linky; http://www.fark.com/comments/7579006

I used something else anyway.

Barracuda
    Participant

Got it, and good to know on the processing. It looks kind of borderline, like it’s a bit overprocessed/tone mapped for Farktography purposes, but it’s borderline enough that I’ll let it stand.

Yeah, I figured it was borderline but thanks for letting it stand. Still getting the hang of Color Efex and I just couldn’t get Lightroom to do anything decent with the clouds that I *knew* were there.

ravnostic
    Participant

Some great work tonight, everyone!

Yugoboy
    Participant

Thanks to this contest I have found all the strip clubs in Toronto…..

I was waiting to see what you had…

I am sooooo glad to see Zanzibar is still around. Back in 89/90 there was a red head who also wore those red librarian glasses… ahhhh memories…

First place I ever saw the on-stage shower…

Gawd! Sometimes I really miss being single and having no responsibilities…

lokisbong
    Participant

Man this working nights kind of puts a cramp in my posting that not even being TotalFark would fix. 5pm to Close which is usually around 11:30. Oh well better late than not at all.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Thanks to this contest I have found all the strip clubs in Toronto…..

I was waiting to see what you had…

I am sooooo glad to see Zanzibar is still around. Back in 89/90 there was a red head who also wore those red librarian glasses… ahhhh memories…

First place I ever saw the on-stage shower…

Gawd! Sometimes I really miss being single and having no responsibilities…

The Zanzibar is an institution in Toronto. The last time I was in there was at the end of my bachelor party. We had been drinking heavily for about 6 hours at that point. All I remember is looking at the girl on stage and saying (possibly loudly) that she should not be dancing.

orionid
    Participant

The Zanzibar is an institution in Toronto. The last time I was in there was at the end of my bachelor party. We had been drinking heavily for about 6 hours at that point. All I remember is looking at the girl on stage and saying (possibly loudly) that she should not be dancing.

Hey-O! We got kicked out of a place in Montreal for something similar.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Queen Mab this week!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘2-6-13 – Neon 2: Electric Boogaloo’ is closed to new replies.