3-13-13 – It’s Bad For Ya

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-13-13 – It’s Bad For Ya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Things that are hazardous to your health. From cigarettes to snot-faced 4-year-olds; from bungee-jumping to hockey; from rattlesnakes to mosquitoes; from guns to knives to nun-chucks. Basically, if it can hurt, sicken or kill you (or someone else) even when used properly, it’s in. Latitude is wide open, but, as always, the voters are going to have the final say.

Yugoboy suggested this for your own good.

orionid
    Participant

Elsinore,

Is a non-realistic plastic penis shotglass too risque for fark?

Ben's Dilema

ravnostic
    Participant

Not in my book (I gotta get me some of those!)

//which part is the ‘bad for ya? Beer, cigars, penis-shaped shot glass or the Simpson’s reference?

//he’s holding it wrong. ‘sayin. 😛

ennuipoet
    Participant

All three of my entries shot specifically for this theme? That’s unpossible!

emiliogtz
    Participant

Unless I can think of something quickly, I’ll be forced to archive dive, and even then, I’m not sure about finding something suitable.

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m out. Comet Pan-STARRS has my complete attention at the moment. But I hope everyone has fun with this this week! I had one cool idea, but have found no time to execute it!

linguine
    Participant

How did it become Wednesday already?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Elsinore,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orionid/7906953752/in/photostream

Yikes sorry, been gone most of the day and didn’t see this. Generally speaking, sex toys are out and that shot glass is similar enough in shape to the average (though clearly not well hung) dildo, that I’m afraid someone would complain. Hilarious photo though!

Barracuda
    Participant

2 B’s:

Awesome shaped crappy quality knife (wrapped in grip tape to hide craptastic handle!)

Wasp – need I say more?

linguine
    Participant

Knew I shouldve been ready on time to get the first jellyfish, now do I want to try to go even more trolly than ennuipoet for my last entry?

Barracuda
    Participant

Jelly fish was totally a last minute idea, and I got no problems with you throwing yours into the ring too.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    orionid
    Participant

Elsinore,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orionid/7906953752/in/photostream

Yikes sorry, been gone most of the day and didn’t see this. Generally speaking, sex toys are out and that shot glass is similar enough in shape to the average (though clearly not well hung) dildo, that I’m afraid someone would complain. Hilarious photo though!

Bah. Okay…..

/Wait! You mean that’s not six inches? I’ve been lied to….

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol maybe it is 6 inches..kinda looked more like 3 or 4 at a glance.

orionid
    Participant

lol maybe it is 6 inches..kinda looked more like 3 or 4 at a glance.

Yeah, it was short…. I was just trying to make a funny.

Given a relative lack of other options, I ran with it anyway doing a crude MS Paint censorship (trapped at work). I know we’ve allowed “click for uncensored” before but if my paint-box instead of gaussian blur attempt is too texty, no worries. Just pull it and let me know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘3-13-13 – It’s Bad For Ya’ is closed to new replies.