3-28-07 – Hobbies

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-28-07 – Hobbies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Besides photography, how else do you spend your free time? Keep it SFW please!

Curious
    Participant

can i post my deleted comment here veruca?

🙂

linguine
    Participant

Should we make this a little harder by saying no shots of fark?

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Yeah..I agree with linguine.
    And if I can’t take pics of Fark, it’s going to be damn difficult to take a pic of my camera 😯

veruca
    Participant

Yeah, no FARK, no Digg, no Slashdot, no pron, etc., etc.,. No photos of websites.

can i post my deleted comment here veruca?
    🙂

Ha! But it does, and fits none of the above criteria 😛

zeke
    Participant

Yeah..I agree with linguine.
    And if I can’t take pics of Fark, it’s going to be damn difficult to take a pic of my camera 😯

a) second camera
    b) scanner 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

doesn’t the description say ‘besides photography’?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Is the “no websites” official? Want to make sure I put it in the boobies tomorrow if so!

swampa
    Participant

Just a question – would this image be considered not safe for work?

Questionable image here

I don’t feel it is but I don’t want it getting pulled later because other people think it is (prudes :P).

Thanks.

Saldo1981
    Participant

I viewed it at work and the internet police haven’t come to get me! I’m such a rebel.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Alas, that would be NSFW–combination of sex toys and the bare butt on the guy on the lotion bottle. Photoshops with dildos and such in them regularly get pulled if they’re posted inline without NSFW warning.

Of course, now I’m wondering how it is you have such a collection of dildos 😉

staplermofo
    Participant

Alas, that would be NSFW–combination of sex toys and the bare butt on the guy on the lotion bottle. Photoshops with dildos and such in them regularly get pulled if they’re posted inline without NSFW warning.

Of course, now I’m wondering how it is you have such a collection of dildos 😉

But it should be fine if you link to it instead of posting it directly. Forcing the peanut gallery to click will be good training with the stitching contest coming up.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, thanks ‘mofo–that’s what I wasn’t as clear about. Linking with NSFW warning is fine.

Analogy
    Participant

Thing that sucks about NSFW links posts is the NSFW placeholder is what shows up in FSM.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well yeah, cause the fsm has to be sfw too 😉 Seriously, though, same thing happens on the PS stat sites, too, if it’s any consolation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘3-28-07 – Hobbies’ is closed to new replies.