3-28-07 – Hobbies

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 3-28-07 – Hobbies

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

Well, the FSM doesn’t have to be SFW, but I try to keep it clean. Mostly, there are so few NSFW entries that it really isn’t “worth it” to implement following the HREF’ed images.

Dirty little FSM secret – I have implemented something to keep the FSM’s user list “safe”. If your Fark username contains objectionable words, you (and your entries) don’t go into the FSM’s DB. Much more draconian than the Fark filter. There was one farktog who’s ID suggested carnal knowledge of livestock. I took objection and filtered him (her?) out. I think I used Carlin’s list as the seed of the filter.

Analogy
    Participant

But…but… My name says “Anal” in it. =O

monkeybort
    Participant

and really – a monkeybort could be *anything*.

😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lulz!

I went ahead and added the “Difficulty: No Fark or other websites” to the theme description since it seemed to be a consensus in the beginning of thread. It’ll be in the boobies tonight.

staplermofo
    Participant

Not a day goes by that I don’t regret having “mofo” in my name.

*shakes fist at parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mofo*

Analogy
    Participant

I hope I get home in time to get my post in… I’ve got a good one I took of the rock band I play in.

swampa
    Participant

Thanks for the replies, I will make sure it has NSFW it. (Yay, I get to play in MS Paint as I’m on my work PC :P)

Thankfully it isn’t actually mine, it is one of sclark5150’s efforts for this week. (mine are much more mundane!)

zeke
    Participant
    linguine
    Participant

Are my 2 french horn shots too similar, they were seperate shots but I didnt really pay attention to how similar they are until after I posted them.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

They are pretty similar, and I thought they were the same at first (other than color/black and white), but looking at the two saw they were different. As long as they’re different original exposures, you’re fine. Though if you want to submit something to substitute for one of them, we can get one of them deleted off.

linguine
    Participant

I just put up a new shot and asked them to delete the entry before it, do you think theyll notice that or should I send them a message about it as well?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s gone 🙂

linguine
    Participant

Alright, that was fast.

monkeybort
    Participant

hey all, just saying howdy, don’t have anything for this week or probably for next (in the midst of an all consuming endeavor). good luck to all!!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

No ‘bort this week?? Well hurry back when you can–farking real life killing our fun…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘3-28-07 – Hobbies’ is closed to new replies.