4-16-14 – Muybridge

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 4-16-14 – Muybridge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Multiple shots of an action a la Eadward Muybridge
    http://www.muybridge.org/ Image may be a string of multiple shots like Muybridge, or multiple exposures in a single image. If multiple shots, do try to keep it reasonable (3-6, maybe?) Any subject allowed (if using nudes a la Muybridge, keep it clickable behind a placeholder image).

Yugoboy strung this theme together just for us–thanks!

linguine
    Participant

For the multiple shots(like in this example http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i0nqDGOzW_M/UBN2dvrJR4I/AAAAAAAAAjM/0UqbmCIZUok/s640/Bigley-Holds-Em.jpg) does it need to be done in camera or can we combine multiple exposures on the computer?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Given the appearance of Yugoboy’s example in the original thread, I’m guessing stacked exposures in post are ok (and I would support that interpretation to make this as open to general participation as possible)

Yugoboy
    Participant

Hey! I’m back. Hockey pics are finally finally done.

To answer the question, yes, you can use your favorite image editing software to accomplish the task. Just keep the editing to as minimal as possible to maintain the bulk of Farktography rules.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Based on what was posted, I assume my second entry is good, if not feel free to delete it.

orionid
    Participant

(if using nudes a la Muybridge, keep it clickable behind a placeholder image).

Was that put in there for me? No worries, I have to archive dive this one.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

LOL that was actually in the original theme description. I was kind of hoping someone would try a naked-someone-doing-something series a la Muybridge’s original work.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to gorrck and Pope Larry II this week!

orionid
    Participant

LOL that was actually in the original theme description. I was kind of hoping someone would try a naked-someone-doing-something series a la Muybridge’s original work.

And this is why a) I need to pay mor attention to upcoming themes, ans b) we need to claw back to our hey-day where things were scheduled months out. I would have loved to do that, and have the means….

nobigdeal
    Participant

I thought about it, but nobody really wants to see me naked. 🙂

orionid
    Participant

But for science and art!

nobigdeal
    Participant

But for science and art!

Done it already 🙂

Blurry man ass running from camera

staplermofo
    Participant

orionid
    Participant

I had to bring up quote to see if that was an emoticon here or external. Well played, Sir.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘4-16-14 – Muybridge’ is closed to new replies.