4-17-13 – Textures 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 4-17-13 – Textures 2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Show us texture.

clouddancer smoothed out the rough edges on this theme suggestion.

Yugoboy
    Participant

New question: I’m getting pics ready (thanx Elsinore for getting us so far ahead!) because I need to send my camera in for annual servicing, and I need to make the jones as small as possible. Anyway, I really like this pic, but am worried about its quality (it was shot with the cheap-o Polaroid):
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8239/8555615743_ca68d9b85a_b.jpg
    Anyone got an opinion about its potential in a contest? I’ve got a couple second choices if that one’s just too lousy.

Thanx for input.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Being brutally honest, I’m not sure it would have a lot of mass appeal, but I’ve been comically wrong before on such things, so take that with a grain of salt!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey guys…problems with my desktop. Zeke thinks he has it fixx0red now, though. Will be posting momentarily.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    nobigdeal
    Participant

Apparently I never envotenated my http://www.fark.com/comments/7705082/83678157#c83678157 entry. Oh well…

sleeping
    Participant

At least you posted it. I seem to have left this one out altogether:

Elsinore
    Keymaster

NBD: Do you want it envotinated?

nobigdeal
    Participant

NBD: Do you want it envotinated?

Nah, don’t worry about it.

linguine
    Participant

They appear to be trying to make up for the late closing of the contests we’ve had recently.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well crap. Congrats to oddmind this week!

They were going to try to tweak things again, but I think Boston hampered things.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’m sure y’all have heard the joke about the two statisticians hunting, right? They both shot at a deer. One missed wide wide right, the other missed wide left, they then looked at each other and exclaimed, “We got him!” So, perhaps Fark has statisticians working on the closing bug? 😉

Anyway, congrats to oddmind on the individual win and to bender16v on the combined!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘4-17-13 – Textures 2’ is closed to new replies.