5-17-06 Fruits and Vegetables

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-17-06 Fruits and Vegetables

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Pictures of fruits and veggies – set up, still on the tree, still on the ground, in a store, in your fridge, etc.

Thanks to monkeybort for this week’s theme.

monkeybort
    Participant

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2071106&backwards=yes&ok=true

tonight’s thread – no greenlight time as of right now.

😀

Klahanie
    Participant

Whee! Nice thread already. It’s nice to see CaptainJim back. 🙂 Have fun y’all. I have to run to town with the hubby.

monkeybort
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Wed, 17 May 2006 at 11:35 PM

schnee
    Participant

Whee! Nice thread already. It’s nice to see CaptainJim back. 🙂

I got nuthin’ for this week, but maybe CaptainJim wants to reclaim the title from veruca.

veruca
    Participant

My money is on Ms. Wench (of the Galley variety) – she’s both consistent and solid. She should have her own hall of fame page 😀

staplermofo
    Participant

My money is on MorningBreath, she’s cranking out both the fancy and the fun and she’s doing is every week.
    But now so are Captain Jim and GalleyWench and WenchyWoman and idle_hands and monke… oh god I’m never going to win.

* sobs loudly *

schnee
    Participant

She should have her own hall of fame page 😀

Yeah, I’m working on something like that…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My money is on MorningBreath, she’s cranking out both the fancy and the fun and she’s doing is every week.
    But now so are Captain Jim and GalleyWench and WenchyWoman and idle_hands and monke… oh god I’m never going to win.

* sobs loudly *

My money’s totally on you for next week, since it’s your photographic specialty 😉 I can’t even find a stapler around here…gonna have to dig through some boxes that never got unpacked 3 years ago…

But yeah, I think MorningBreath will take this one, but it’s pretty close and could possibly go to someone else. I’m loving all these pics though 🙂

And Monkeybort, you keep putting your notice on your pics; it isn’t obtrusive. I debate about doing that myself every time I post something online….

monkeybort
    Participant

And Monkeybort, you keep putting your notice on your pics; it isn’t obtrusive. I debate about doing that myself every time I post something online….

thanks WenchyWoman – it just makes me feel better about having them out there. i may futz around with doing something a little less obvious, but we’ll see.

or i may make it bigger and put my website on there too!!! 😈

but that is just ‘cos i have a streak of twisted stubborn perversity in me.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Or we get as many people as possible to post copyright on their images 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

Or we get as many people as possible to post copyright on their images 😉

i love it!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, count me in 🙂 Who’s with us?

Klahanie
    Participant

She should have her own hall of fame page 😀

Yeah, I’m working on something like that…

😳 Blush though, not oops. You guys are too cool.

MorningBreath’s stuff is really great, but for the record, I’m pretty sure it’s a dude. Awesome profile though. 😉

Hmmm, staplers. I’m trying to figure out a way to reenact “the incident”. I work with an air (60 psi) powered stapler and once managed to shoot one through the top of my fingernail into the bone. I yanked it out with a pair of pliers. Adrenaline is awesome! I apologize if that is TMI…

Monkeybort your reply to the asshat was right on. Seriously, put up or shut up. 😛

Klahanie
    Participant

And mad kudos to the top vote getters! You all are really inspiring. Really. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘5-17-06 Fruits and Vegetables’ is closed to new replies.