5-22-13 – Monochromatic Masterpieces

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-22-13 – Monochromatic Masterpieces

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

(Also, as an aside, with this going to a week-ahead posting, I need to do better checking in through the week so we don’t have these kinds of questions right before going green–mea culpa! School’s out, now, though, so my schedule should be easier now!)

staplermofo
    Participant

Yeah, looking back, there are more blatant dual/multi color shots. Should we remove them or let the voters decide?

Leave them, but take their votes and split them among the rule-followers. Oh, and we let the violators battle in the photodome, and whoever is the last standing gets his or her own votes back.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

imokwiththis.jpg

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Oh, and we let the violators battle in the photodome, and whoever is the last standing gets his or her own votes back.

Two farktographers enter, one farktographer leaves! Is Tina Turner gonna officiate this one, too? 🙂

sleeping
    Participant

I’m not sure about sleeping‘s IR and fuzzy tree blossom shots…do they seem too b/w?

Lesson: Don’t pick images for this sort of contest on your shitty monitor at work. If I’d been on my main image editing machine I wouldn’t have picked either of those I don’t think….

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol yeah I’ve got a couple monitors that need to be re-calibrated. They’re side by side, and it’s giving me fits…

staplermofo
    Participant

Greetings from the mofo. The staplermofo. The warrior of paper binding. The athravan of staple-an.

I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my banhammer. Look at what remains, what you gallant skants. Why? Because you are selfish. You horde your votes, you will not listen to reason. You plan to take your votes out of the wasteland. What a puny plan. Look around you, this is the valley of death.
    No more games! We are here for a purpose! We come with an offer.

Baaan! Ban them all! Baaaan! Baaaan!

Be still my dog of moderating. I understand your pain. We’ve all lost votes on pictures we loved. But we do it my way. We do it my way. Fear is our ally. The votes will be ours. Then you shall have your revenge.

There has been too much bannination, too much butthurts. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Leave your votes, the thread, the whole contest. I will give you safe passage on the internets. Just walk away, and there will be an end to the horror.

orionid
    Participant

imokwiththis.jpg

metoo.jpg

Elsinore
    Keymaster

A tie this week! Congrats to oddmind and Barracuda!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘5-22-13 – Monochromatic Masterpieces’ is closed to new replies.