5-24-06 Staplers and staples

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-24-06 Staplers and staples

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Marley
    Participant

WenchyWoman, greenlit at 0336, are you serious?

What time does it end?

monkeybort
    Participant

i got an anonymous comment in my pbase gallery too – weird.

monkeybort
    Participant

What time does it end?

i think veruca usually posts the top three or four around 8 or 9 pm fark time thursday evenings.

schnee
    Participant

What time does it end?

i think veruca usually posts the top three or four around 8 or 9 pm fark time thursday evenings.

I update the FSM really close to 25 hours after it hits the mainpage. But then I update a particular contest again one a week for four weeks, so tne FSM is useless for place-in-ation.

Marley
    Participant

Thanks, monkeybort. I didn’t realize it ran that long.

veruca
    Participant

I put in a request to have the front page time for this week’s contest moved ahead by a couple of hours, but so far no reply. The bad thing about a late time is obviously a lot of people can’t post until the next day. The good thing is that we stay on the front page a bit longer.

‘bort is right; it’s usually called around 8 or 9 EST or whenever I get home from work; most times it’s easy by that point to declare a winner and most of the voting is in.

Apologies to the liters…

Claff
    Participant

Finally got to check out the entries.

There is no way no how I could compete with you nuts this week with either concept or execution. I bow in your general direction.

veruca
    Participant

Congrats Encyclopedia Galactica 😀

Merci beaucoup… Unexpected, too.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘5-24-06 Staplers and staples’ is closed to new replies.