6-20-07 Apples vs. Oranges – the final showdown

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 6-20-07 Apples vs. Oranges – the final showdown

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

Florida should sponsor a farktography party after this.

Great work everybody.

monkeybort
    Participant

stoopid life, getting in the way of farktog fun. i haven’t even had time to check the goldurned thread out yet! sheesh!!

QuickSilver
    Participant

I too pondered the question as I was voting, asking myself if I was voting for the photographic excellence or the conceptual answer to the theme of the contest. I fear that concept won out on this one.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That’s just the way Farktography rolls sometimes. It’s not photography, it’s Farktography 😉

QuickSilver
    Participant

Hmmmmmm.. makes one want to reconsider strategy for up coming contests. Or not 💡

linguine
    Participant

I think in farktography thinking about strategy too much is just going to get you in trouble.

staplermofo
    Participant

I won once. Even my Mom told me it wasn’t a big deal and I should just try to have fun.

QuickSilver
    Participant

I think that Sleeping’s top entry was actually a Trojan Orange or mayhap twas Elsinore’s spy revealed and therefore under the Articles of the Geneva Convention that Lord Ezekiel mentioned may be executed. This should look more like Linguine’s Execution with a canon than some of the other torture that one would notice while browsing through all of the entries. I should also mention that it should look quite a lot less like my own entry of Apples Over Oranges which on second thought gives off the impression of some mamby pamby politically correct way of dealing with the enemy.
    It was glorious fun. Can’t wait to do it again. 🙂

sleeping
    Participant

I think that Sleeping’s top entry was actually a Trojan Orange or mayhap twas Elsinore’s spy revealed and therefore under the Articles of the Geneva Convention that Lord Ezekiel mentioned may be executed.

Already happened – that’s the same apple that was cut in half in my other entry….

zeke
    Participant

Remember, this is Fark. The less politically correct, the better 😉

QuickSilver
    Participant

I shant forget again!

Jakevol2
    Participant

I really thought my use of alcohol in a Farktography contest would garner me with more votes. Oh well live and learn.

Curious
    Participant

I really thought my use of alcohol in a Farktography contest would garner me with more votes. Oh well live and learn.

a) you can’t second guess the voters

b )there was a lot of quality stuff this week

c) you can’t second guess the voters

millera9
    Participant

d) you used near-beer, a sure way to anger about 70% of farkers…

staplermofo
    Participant

d) you used near-beer, a sure way to anger about 70% of farkers…

And you spilled some soda, a sure way to anger the soda-lovers.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘6-20-07 Apples vs. Oranges – the final showdown’ is closed to new replies.