6-8-16 – B’s!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

Edited to reflect official theme description:

Things that start with B: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica, whatever, as long as it starts with B.

Original post (not included in official theme description):

Difficulty… they’re BEEEEEEEES!

I recognize that bees aren’t available to everyone, so I welcome suggestions as to how to make this more inclusive.

(Edited by Elsinore)

olavf
    Participant

Bats: the big bug scourge of the skies.

QueenMab
    Participant

Things that start with B! 🙂

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Don’t know if there are any Office fans here, but… Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Actually, a letter themed contest could be really sweet.

olavf
    Participant

+1 for alfablets

justkat
    Participant

I’m good with Letter Bee contest. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    pablohosehead
    Participant

Just wondering if one of the pics I have in mind might meet the requirements, since it’s a little iffy. It’s a picture from one of my son’s hockey games, but his jersey (and one of his teammates, both prominently featured) have a big “B” on the front. Does that fly? Or should I save that for another contest?

pablohosehead
    Participant

Just wondering if one of the pics I have in mind might meet the requirements, since it’s a little iffy. It’s a picture from one of my son’s hockey games, but his jersey (and one of his teammates, both prominently featured) have a big “B” on the front. Does that fly? Or should I save that for another contest?

I just re-read the description in the boobies, (hey, there’s a “B”) and realize that I misunderstood what was intended when I first read the contest. Mea culpa, nothing to see here, question asked has been answered…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Honestly, I would have considered that fair game if there was a B involved somewhere.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

FYI since it’s not highlighted on Bibliostats – in addition to a couple of Scarlet R’s, retrophil also has 4 votable entries.

pablohosehead
    Participant

Honestly, I would have considered that fair game if there was a B involved somewhere.

Thanks, I’ll probably hold on to the one I was thinking of using and submit it in the Dramatic License contest in a couple of weeks. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

FYI since it’s not highlighted on Bibliostats – in addition to a couple of Scarlet R’s, retrophil also has 4 votable entries.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘6-8-16 – B’s!’ is closed to new replies.