7-19-06 – band photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 7-19-06 – band photography

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

live music photos.

monkeybort
    Participant
    Curious
    Participant

tonight’s contest seems to be following the description as much if not more than the theme. mine included.

update — 11:30 EDT more pictures of real concerts. going to be intersting to see the voting results.

veruca
    Participant

No greenlight time yet – looks like they haven’t greenlit anythig in the past 4 hours 😕

Snug Tight
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 20 Jul 2006 at 3:17 AM

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, going by the description was the only way I could pull anything off for this one, though I think the theme suggester’s intent was true concert photography.

Also noticed the long time span without greenlit articles….been kinda slow on Fark Lite here lately….After last week’s insta-green, I was kinda hoping maybe they’d automated things to go live within 2-4 hours or something. Ah well…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol was posting at the same time as Snug Tight. That’s a rough greenlight….

Sam_I_Am
    Participant

How long does one have to post a photo? Is there a cut off time/date at all?

veruca
    Participant

How long does one have to post a photo? Is there a cut off time/date at all?

I usually call the contests with a final post the day after. the time i call it depends on when it hit the front page. tonight’s for instance I’ll probably declare final around 10pm PST

veruca
    Participant

congrats monkeybort! 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That’s a nice welcome back 😉

KarolA
    Participant

Would you look at that – My pic is a runner up! I am honored to be in such fine company. Congrats to monkeybort and all the runners up. And…if you should find that you are unable to prefrom the duites of Farktography Winner, I am ready to step in.

In all seriousness – I am inspired by the work I see posted here week after week. There are some awesome photogs who post here and I’m happy to be part of this experience.

monkeybort
    Participant

congrats monkeybort! 😀

That’s a nice welcome back

thank you guys!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You’re welcome monkeybort 🙂 When are you getting married?

Btw, not sure who handles putting the pictures up of the winning entries, but I think The_Synergism and CaptainJim’s pics are switched.

dgodwin
    Participant

First runner up. Somehow fitting for someone originally from Buffalo. 🙄 😆

Nice job Monkeybort. Everyone’s inspired me to take out the camera a little more often.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘7-19-06 – band photography’ is closed to new replies.