7-19-06 – band photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 7-19-06 – band photography

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

You’re welcome monkeybort 🙂 When are you getting married?

september 16th at 4 pm – 57 days away (not that i’m counting or anything). i can’t even BELIEVE how fast the time has gone by.

Nice job Monkeybort.

Congrats to monkeybort

thank you guys! 😀

veruca
    Participant

Btw, not sure who handles putting the pictures up of the winning entries, but I think The_Synergism and CaptainJim’s pics are switched.

Doh! I’d swap them right now but Filezilla just took a dump on me. Will fix it after work. Good eye 😉
    (edited to add it’s all good now)

veruca
    Participant

Would you look at that – My pic is a runner up! I am honored to be in such fine company. Congrats to monkeybort and all the runners up. And…if you should find that you are unable to prefrom the duites of Farktography Winner, I am ready to step in.

In all seriousness – I am inspired by the work I see posted here week after week. There are some awesome photogs who post here and I’m happy to be part of this experience.

We’re glad to have you here! I love that photo – very Norman Rockwell-esque. Congrats to you and keep ’em coming!

Klahanie
    Participant

Congrats Monkeybort! Awesome pic. Love the Rev, and by the way, if you ever see anybody using a chrome zippo at one of his shows with an engraving of “Smoke ’em if you got ’em” on it, it’s mine! My name is also on it. Damn thief…

Welcome to the forum CarolA! That really is a great pic and I agree with veruca about the Norman Rockwell quality of it.

Oh crap. I’m sorry KarolA. I meant to go back to be sure I had it right, but…ooh shiny. 😳

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Would you look at that – My pic is a runner up! I am honored to be in such fine company. Congrats to monkeybort and all the runners up. And…if you should find that you are unable to prefrom the duites of Farktography Winner, I am ready to step in.

In all seriousness – I am inspired by the work I see posted here week after week. There are some awesome photogs who post here and I’m happy to be part of this experience.

We’re glad to have you here! I love that photo – very Norman Rockwell-esque. Congrats to you and keep ’em coming!

I totally agree–it’s a very sweet shot 🙂

Klahanie
    Participant

Oh crap. I’m sorry KarolA. I meant to go back to be sure I had it right, but…ooh shiny. 😳

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘7-19-06 – band photography’ is closed to new replies.