8-14-13 – Fruit and Veg 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 8-14-13 – Fruit and Veg 2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Fruits and vegetables. No meat need apply.

Like peas and carrots, Elsinore and Yugoboy brought forth the bounty of this theme!

Yugoboy
    Participant

Mushrooms: in or out?

I know it’s my goddam contest. What was the decision last time?

I haven’t even picked a single shot for this yet, so it probably won’t ultimately matter, but an answer would help me search.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

In my book, a mushroom is neither a fruit nor a vegetable since it’s a fungus. So while they’re tasty tasty fungi, they wouldn’t count for me.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I need a Judges ruling: Are we limiting this to edible fruits and vegetables? Would pumpkins, in Jack O Lanterns count? What about persons wearing costumes representing a fruit or vegetable?

Yugoboy
    Participant

I need a Judges ruling: Are we limiting this to edible fruits and vegetables? Would pumpkins, in Jack O Lanterns count? What about persons wearing costumes representing a fruit or vegetable?

I’m good with letting the voters decide. I’m also fine with repeating whatever the decision was last time.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I guess if we wanted to be hard-ass, the people inside any type of fruit or veggie costume are meat 😉 But I don’t care that much, honestly. A bowl of plastic fruit collecting dust in your Grandma’s livingroom would be fine in my opinion, too. Jack-o-lanterns (at least those carved from real pumpkin) are actually edible, but I don’t think “edible” needs to be a limiting factor.

Contest linky: http://www.fark.com/comments/7880979

ravnostic
    Participant

I got nuttin’ for this. I’m trying to think of Sumtin’, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Damn.

stupido
    Participant

Is it me or has the contest not posted

Lenny_da_Hog
    Participant

Is it me or has the contest not posted

It’s on TF. It goes live in a couple of hours. See Elsinore’s link or the Contest Tab.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks for the votes, everyone 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘8-14-13 – Fruit and Veg 2’ is closed to new replies.