9-18-13 – Joe Cool

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 9-18-13 – Joe Cool

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Take a photo with dominant cool hues (blues, teals, purples, etc.)

Donning his sunglasses and lighting up a cig, orionid brought us this theme, cause that’s just the way he is, daddy-o.

orionid
    Participant

Donning his sunglasses and lighting up a cig, orionid brought us this theme, cause that’s just the way he is, daddy-o.

And in a different decade, I do wear my sunglasses at night.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Either way, girls love a Sharp Dressed Man

Lenny_da_Hog
    Participant

After looking around the last week or two, I’m convinced the color blue was at some point in history outlawed in my county.

Barracuda
    Participant

So looking forward to being able to use a few of my Yellowstone pictures for this contest. 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And in a different decade, I do wear my sunglasses at night.

I actually almost used that line, too 😉

Contest linky: http://www.fark.com/comments/7931313

powerfulkatrinka
    Participant

Purple is cool?

Yugoboy
    Participant

Purple is cool?

The coolest!

ravnostic
    Participant

You know, the fark community is a fickle group, so I never know how I’ll do, but I must say it’s been a while since I was happy with all three of my entries in given week, and this time I am. Especially the plane; serendipity just in time, earlier this evening.

Yugoboy
    Participant

How about somebody named Jo Khool?

http://www.jokhoolsjr.com/

(I did a bunch of publicity stills for him in June. Why he hasn’t posted them, I don’t know. They certainly don’t suck!)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol well if your Jo Khool photos have a blue/purple kind of light or background to them, then I think they’d be khool for the contest 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

FYI: I’m out of town for a wedding this weekend. I will likely have internet access, I just don’t know when festivities will wrap up to allow me to post the thread closing on Saturday evening. If it’s getting late and anyone’s feeling nervous it won’t get posted or simply feeling industrious, feel free. Otherwise, I should be able to, just don’t know exactly what time in the evening/night.

orionid
    Participant

Damnit. I hate missing my own themes. Stupid shiftwork. Great entries, all!

ravnostic
    Participant

Super win this week from Oddmind! That’s one hell of a shot! I thought we had good lightning in Az but that one really rocked. I guess I need to move to the shore!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Finally home, much later than intended thanks to road construction and a pukey kid on the way home. Sorry we didn’t see you in the thread, orionid 🙁 As it turns out, oddmind submitted that lightning photo by mistake; it wasn’t an eligible photo in that incarnation, so I had to delete it from the thread. That means ravnostic wins this week–congrats! CISS has a lot on his plate right now, but he will fix Bibliostats to reflect the win soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘9-18-13 – Joe Cool’ is closed to new replies.