A day at the river

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery A day at the river

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    styckx
    Participant

Hi guys decided to join up. 🙂

Took a trip to the LOVELY Delaware River today.

First set, This was a homeless families home I stumbled upon in the woods. Perimeter was made of weaved branches to resemble some sort of walls. The area behind the baby swing looks as though it was a “play pen” as you can see there is also a wall of weaved branches forming a perimeter wall. There was a fire pit and section that seemed to resemble a place to dump trash.

The homeless camp I wasn’t really going for style. I was shooting more to document.. I was pretty shocked to stumble upon this.

Now some of my keepers from the day.

And bonus.. I found a turn of the century Listerine bottle tangled in the roots of a recently uprooted tree.

orionid
    Participant

Neat. I love taking random photo treks to places I’ve never been before.

/Just seems most of mine involve trespassing.

Kestrana
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, welcome to the forum

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Cool shots, and welcome!

Do you use the same username on Fark? If so, I see that you posted one entry waaaay back in contest #5 and nothing since, so consider this an invite to join us there as well.

styckx
    Participant

Yeah, I use the same on Fark.. Entered two in the inverted contest. 🙂 Thanks.. I usually kept my of my Photography to myself but decided to start sharing a bit since you folks seem nice enough. 🙂

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Well, you’ve come to the right place. I’m a lurker by nature; this is the only forum that I regularly post on and it’s mostly because of the gang here.

// Oh, and glad to see you joined in. I can’t tell yet ’cause I’m just a ‘liter.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Yeah, I use the same on Fark.. Entered two in the inverted contest. 🙂 Thanks.. I usually kept my of my Photography to myself but decided to start sharing a bit since you folks seem nice enough. 🙂

Welcome to Farktography!

Here is your tiny camera!

500x_fisheye by MusicInPictures.net (Ken Cote), on Flickr

olavf
    Participant

@NBD – HAHAHAHHA

ravnostic
    Participant

🙂 I look forward to great images. Glad you decided to share your views of the world with the rest of us.

styckx
    Participant

Am I missing some inside joke with the tiny camera pic? 🙂

olavf
    Participant

It’s more appropriate than a cat around these parts, is all.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Am I missing some inside joke with the tiny camera pic? 🙂

Just a play on a TF meme’

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘A day at the river’ is closed to new replies.