Adobe software for cheap

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Adobe software for cheap

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Title pretty much sums up the TL;DR version. Lightroom, $50 off. Adobe website. Promo code LIGHTROOM99 . Not sure how long it’s good for.

The way the ad was written makes me think the discount applies to the upgrade also, which would make it @24.99

Full story:

Everyone knows there’s ways to get Adobe software for fairly cheap. Student discount at places that don’t bother checking IDs, prior version clearing houses, etc. But I’d been reading a lot about their cloud lately, and thinking that going the single-app route with Photoshop and purchasing lightroom separately was the most economical way to go. Because I already had the full version of PS CS4, I got PS CC for $10 a month for the first year and $20 a month after that. That means four years until I’ve paid what it would have cost to buy it at full retail (and two years at student price), but I automatically get all upgrades and updates.

When I went to go make my purchase, I saw the sale ad for lightroom, thanked them for saving me money I would have otherwise spent, and decided to let y’all know about the sale.

orionid
    Participant

And, because I’m that guy that actually reads the EULA, the license is good for two machines so long as you don’t run them simultaneously.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Student discount at places that don’t bother checking IDs

I had a son, raised him, sent him to college, and then had him buy me a student edition just before graduating last December. I think it would’ve been cheaper to just buy the full-priced version. 😕

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adobe software for cheap’ is closed to new replies.