Annnnnd…it’s back!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Annnnnd…it’s back!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

phew.

bender16v
    Participant

I’ve had outages before and it is frustrating when you can’t do anything but wait for the internet gods to give you their blessing to come back. I’m happy that it is back.

Barracuda
    Participant

I’ve had outages before and it is frustrating when you can’t do anything but wait for the internet gods to give you their blessing to come back. I’m happy that it is back.

+1. After being in DNS hell recently with some work sites, I have much hate for all things server networking. I’m a software developer darn it, let me code and leave me be. 😆

ennuipoet
    Participant

O’ hai guy!

fluffybunny
    Participant

YAY!!!!!

orionid
    Participant

*looks around surprised* *stops doing voodoo dance of creation and life, puts clothes back on*

admin
    Keymaster

We’re already talking a couple options to bake in a way that if one account gets borked, we can fall back on an alternate plan and be back up much faster.

If I want the opinion of the internet gods, I’ll give it to them. 😈

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Annnnnd…it’s back!’ is closed to new replies.