Anyone see this other Farktography site?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Anyone see this other Farktography site?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

http://www.itsouttasite.com/farktography/index.php

It’s like a mirror of this one, but not quite. Is someone here connected to it?

Snug Tight
    Participant

That is on Screaming In Digital’s (AKA CuddleButt) site http://www.itsouttasite.com/. He started and used to run the contests.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ahhh good–phew!

I am updating the site to run with MySQL and also adding an Admin Section for veruca. It’s close to being done. 🙂

veruca
    Participant

I am updating the site to run with MySQL and also adding an Admin Section for veruca. It’s close to being done. 🙂

it looks awesome from what you’ve shared so far!

Hey veruca, sorry it’s been taking so long, I’ve been quite busy again but managed to write some more code for it today. I know I’ve said this before, but I’m hoping to have it done this weekend. The most tedious part is going to be populating the winners database.

veruca
    Participant

Hey veruca, sorry it’s been taking so long, I’ve been quite busy again but managed to write some more code for it today. I know I’ve said this before, but I’m hoping to have it done this weekend. The most tedious part is going to be populating the winners database.

no worries here. i can only imagine what a huge undertaking it’s been!

schnee
    Participant

The most tedious part is going to be populating the winners database.

“Tedious” is my middle name! No, wait, …

Anyway, attached are two zip files containing a single CSV file eash. Those CSV files contain all the rankings (1st, 2nd, 3rd, &c) for every entry for every theme (and the farktographer and the URL).

May be of use.

“Tedious” is my middle name! No, wait, …

Anyway, attached are two zip files containing a single CSV file eash. Those CSV files contain all the rankings (1st, 2nd, 3rd, &c) for every entry for every theme (and the farktographer and the URL).

May be of use.

Ummmmm, where be the attachments?

You can gmail them to me at digitalpix. Thanks, they could possibly save me some time.

Ummmmm, where be the attachments?

Well that’s weird, NOW I see them. Maybe cuz I wasn’t logged in?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Anyone see this other Farktography site?’ is closed to new replies.