Apology offered…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FutherMucker
    Participant

It seems, on the Dance contest thread, I have abuse how much I post there. Really, I am sorry about this, and will limit my words from now. It’s first time I ever had some post deleted, and I feel bad on this. Forgive me. It will not happen again. Please and thank you for understand. I now know it’s not chat board. Take care & good health.

staplermofo
    Participant

Don’t take it so seriously. You didn’t do anything offensive or malicious. Lots of people (myself included) had their posts deleted.

Snug Tight
    Participant

FutherMucker

Don’t worry about it. It is great to see someone so enthusiastic about the contests. Just post your comments in the contest thread in this forum. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

What staplermofo and Snug Tight said.

FutherMucker
    Participant

Thank you for the support, people. I had a fear that maybe I will be kicked from the fun. Nice. 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Nah. If you have a post deleted, there’s often a reason shown only to you as to why it was pulled. If you did something so egregious that you were being banned or something, you’d know 😉

FutherMucker
    Participant

If you did something so egregious that you were being banned or something, you’d know 😉

Uuuuuuff !….It’s certain that I make sure it never happen to me…..Thank you for the notice. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Apology offered…’ is closed to new replies.