Best of Nature Photography Contest

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Best of Nature Photography Contest

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    millera9
    Participant

Hi everybody!

I’ve recently been on the lookout for some other photography “opportunities” and I came across one that I want to pass on to the rest of the fartography community. The Ordover Gallery at the San Diego Natural History Museum has long been San Diego’s home for contemporary art, including photography. They have an open nature photography contest every year and they began taking submissions for the 2009 gallery last week. The entry period ends March 15th, so you’ve got some time if you want to participate. The biggest downside is that it costs money to enter ($25 for the first three entries, $10 each for every photo thereafter, maximum 10 entries per person).

Here’s the link to the contest page for anyone who’s interested:
    http://www.sdnhm.org/exhibits/visions/bestofnature.php

Obviously the competition will be pretty stiff considering that this thing gets some national attention, but it seems like a pretty good opportunity. And wouldn’t it be cool if a few of us got stuff in?! 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

If soosh doesn’t enter I’m going to run over to Alaska (weather permitting) and nudge him until the cumulative damage from the nudges destroys his kidney and liver function and he pisses bile. I heard it was possible from a guy who knows a guy who met a guy from VH1 who worked on a special about Monty Python’s dark and troubled times in the late 70s.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Best of Nature Photography Contest’ is closed to new replies.