Bit the bullet….

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Bit the bullet….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sleeping
    Participant

And finally got around to building a proper site, check it out: http://www.awrose.com

ravnostic
    Participant

Wow. Makes me want to hang my camera up and cry. Nice work! I wonder if that third image in ‘Flow’ would be appropriate for B&W and G all over? In my monitor, it does, but I’ve learned my monitor isn’t the bestest for judging these things.

Good job on the website!

lokisbong
    Participant

Very nice site.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

About damn time, sleeping! Very fine work (and very humbling!)

olavf
    Participant

awesome.

soosh
    Participant

nice stuff. I spent a full evening going through your farktography profile one night. You’ve got a great body of work.

staplermofo
    Participant

It’s nice, but I can’t shake the disappointment of not seeing photos of an attention whore named Rose (I assumed her name was R?s? du Busti?r, mild-mannered French maid by profession, AW by internet. I imagined your life progressing from Mr. Belvedere style class and cultural misunderstandings to a 5th anviled stapler for what she calls “L’Agrafage Douloureuse froufrous de jouissance” in amusing sitcom style until I noticed your name and it all came shattering apart).

orionid
    Participant

In contrast to ‘mofo‘s visions, well done. I actually just started a smugmug account and am currently setting it up. You give me inspiration.

Kestrana
    Participant

Really nice job sleeping. Makes me feel lazy too.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Nice job!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Bit the bullet….’ is closed to new replies.