Black And White

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

G’night, monkey.

Needless to say, I just about wet myself when I saw that lightbulb pic; I’m glad it garnered the recognition it deserved.

I’m pretty psyched, too, that Drew got us greenlit so quickly: the response has been tremendous, eh?

Well, anyway, sleep well.

that is so funny – i wasn’t going to enter it until i got some really good feedback from it on my pbase site. maybe i’ve just seen it too often? either way, i can’t even believe how well it’s doing. i am honored and humbled, to say the least.

idle_hands
    Participant

Good show everyone. I blew it tonight. I’m exhausted and we got final word today that my Father-in-law has, at the most, 6 months to “live”. If ya’ll are so inclined, please say a prayer for him (Glenn) and the family. G’night. 😥

take good care of yourself, hope you can get some peaceful rest

*hugs*

Klahanie
    Participant

*hugs back* Thanks everyone. 🙂

Now back on topic. Congrats Monkeybort lady! That’s a great pic. It immediately brought back memories of an old house I lived in many years ago. Really excellent work.

And everyone else, you did not disappoint! There really wasn’t a dull photo in the bunch. Man, there were a lot of repeats though. 😳 I’m overall very happy with the thread, and was totally blown away by how popular it was.

TTFN, peace. Karla

monkeybort
    Participant

thanks galley! i know i’ve said it a million times already, but i really can’t believe it. there is sooo much beautiful stuff in this week’s contest….i’m honored, as cheesy as that sounds.

huge thank you to all who voted for me – again with the feeling of honor.

idle_hands
    Participant

Congratulations monkeybort!

i think this was my favourite thread so far :o)

cheers!

veruca
    Participant

Seconded congrats to ms. bort 😀
    What a turnout!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Black And White’ is closed to new replies.