Can we have a quick talk about the timing of the HDR contest

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Can we have a quick talk about the timing of the HDR contest

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

I don’t know how to do HDR. It’s not allowed, so I’ve never gotten around to learning it. I’m really looking forward to learning it, but I was hoping to have more than a week and a half.

Please please please can we shuffle the schedule a little? 😯 😳 🙄 😥

lokisbong
    Participant

the weather has been really bad here for shooting so I would not complain if the date moved a few weeks or a month.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m open to that if there are no objections.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Yes, please! I wouldn’t mind if we moved it to sometime in 2013. So a few more weeks would be just fine.

orionid
    Participant

+1

Kestrana
    Participant

I support this.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I posted something on the theme’s thread, and I don’t see any objections. I suggested bringing back Reflections 2 for the current HDR week, since that theme was suggested recently. Then schedule HDR for the first week in April as that’s the next theme opening and would be roughly 6 weeks after the Classic: Reflections 2 theme. Reflections should be fairly easy for people to do something with on short notice–that ok with you guys?

lokisbong
    Participant

Yes that is cool with me Elsinore. I know of one I have for the reflections that has been at the top of the list for my favorite pics.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

‘kay that’s what I’ll do. Sorry for the poor scheduling on the HDR theme.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!! THEME DATES ARE SET IN STONE AND CANNOT BE CHANGED!!!!!!!

/just kidding, I don’t care either way.

justkat
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Can we have a quick talk about the timing of the HDR contest’ is closed to new replies.