could someone post for me next week

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill could someone post for me next week

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

I’m going to be out of town next week and I dont think that I’ll be able to get online to post for the on all fours contest. If anyone could post some pictures for me I’d appreciate it.

You wouldnt want my kittie to be sad cause he didnt get to compete. Thanks.

Marley
    Participant

I’d be happy to, if you don’t get a TFer to offer.

monkeybort
    Participant

if my intarwebs are up at home by wed, i’d also be happy to. i have a lot of OBO posting karma to repay.

/will let you know.

veruca
    Participant

Your kitty compells me to agree to post for you if ‘bort can’t be here next Wednesday.

linguine
    Participant

Since Im heading out of town tomorrow I guess itll just be safer to go with Veruca. Would you like me to just post the links up here in the forum or should I email them to you?(I would have just posted them now but Im still deciding on my third picture) Thanks to everyone for the offers.

veruca
    Participant

Since Im heading out of town tomorrow I guess itll just be safer to go with Veruca. Would you like me to just post the links up here in the forum or should I email them to you?(I would have just posted them now but Im still deciding on my third picture) Thanks to everyone for the offers.

Email them to me at yelley at gmail dot com. Your Chester looks a lot like my Jake except my boy is grey. Is he a ragdoll?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘could someone post for me next week’ is closed to new replies.