(deleted: Broken/missing image)

Forums Forums Get Technical Farktography tech talk (deleted: Broken/missing image)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    powerfulkatrinka
    Participant

Why does an image disappear with a comment (deleted: Broken/missing image) by my name? Only one of the three is gone. They were all from photobucket. 🙁

olavf
    Participant

If Fark decides to check your links , and the server hiccoughs, it’ll do that. But, I can’t tell you the rhyme, nor reason, because I was down for several hours the other night and it didn’t seem to care.

I think p’bucket’s been doing that more lately, and flickr has been having problems with issuing the correct size.

Honestly, I don’t know what the hell is going on. Somebody broke the internets.

orionid
    Participant

Somebody broke the internets.

Mea Culpa.

/Seriously. I’ve had jobs where on boring tuesdays, I’d look at our router for the “real” internet, and our router for the “it doesn’t exist” internet, and think “Man, if I connected a bridge cable between these two, both internets would come to a screeching halt as every router in the world tried to update it’s arp table.”

linguine
    Participant

I tend to blame the internet gnomes.

olavf
    Participant

I don’t doubt it orionid

/Been spending a lot of time watching the internets scroll by on wireshark lately, trying to figure out why my packets are breaking up like they do. The amount of poop on our local subnet alone is crazy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘(deleted: Broken/missing image)’ is closed to new replies.