Do you cheat…on Farktography?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Do you cheat…on Farktography?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

By that, I mean, do you participate on any other sites that have weekly exhibitions/contests?

outing myself here, I participate in Photo Fridays at http://www.metachat.org/ pretty much every week.

Do you do it on the side?

orionid
    Participant

I try to do the gizmodo weekly challenges, but since they outright ban archive diving and pre-planning, I usually end up just browsing the pretty pictures.

ravnostic
    Participant

..you mean there’s others? Dear God, it’s a slippery slope!!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Pfft..I barely have time to get something together for this site.

linguine
    Participant

Slut thread.

I try to do the gizmodo weekly challenges, but since they outright ban archive diving and pre-planning, I usually end up just browsing the pretty pictures.

I had looked at these, but the having to shoot stuff that week scared me off too.

LeicaLens
    Participant

I’m with NoBigDeal on this one.

/off to finish selecting my shots for this week’s contest…

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’d like to and have considered it, but…

This.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I started to participate at Digital Photography School’s Weekly Challenges, but I chose not to. In the end, photography (for me) is a pleasurable activity, I am not going to take on weekly assignments unless cashy money is flowing in my pockets for the effort. Farktography’s relaxed rules about archive diving allow me to shoot when I want and dive when necessary, plus the community is smaller and friendlier.

Kestrana
    Participant

^—- this

Curious
    Participant

…. In the end, photography (for me) is a pleasurable activity, …. Farktography’s relaxed rules about archive diving allow me to shoot when I want and dive when necessary, plus the community is smaller and friendlier.

^those

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Do you cheat…on Farktography?’ is closed to new replies.