Ennuipoet – Freeverse Photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Ennuipoet – Freeverse Photography

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

Call me a creeper or lurker, but I follow a few photo blogs, and yours is one of them. Today, I got a “threat was blocked” from AVG when visiting. Said it was a Blackhat SEO (type 1720). Not sure what that means, but I can’t seem to view the blog. 😥

staplermofo
    Participant

Creeper! Lurker!
    Good luck ennuipoet. I tried to find the site clouddancer couldn’t get on, but they all worked for me.
    In other news, I found out you were Kansas City’s 30th homicide of 2011. I’m sorry if any zombiephobic remarks I’ve made offended you, I was raised in a very anti-zombie society and I’m struggling to overcome my prejudices.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Call me a creeper or lurker, but I follow a few photo blogs, and yours is one of them. Today, I got a “threat was blocked” from AVG when visiting. Said it was a Blackhat SEO (type 1720). Not sure what that means, but I can’t seem to view the blog. 😥

My best guess is AVG is over zealously marking my page as blackhat SEO because I am using ANY SEO. I check my source code and activity logs, I haven’t been hacked. I am going to say the problem is with AVG and not me, but if other people are getting a similar warning let me know.

Also, staplermofo, since the incident in Kansas City where I discovered I was brutally murdered I’ve come prefer Life Challenged to “Zombie”.

/that was really creepy my when Google Alerts started blowing up with my death

orionid
    Participant

I’m getting it, too. On your blog, regardless of page, but not on your main webpage.

Chrome with AVG: Exploit: Blackhat SEO (type 1720) Embedded adware/malware.

This is new within the last three days. (I had no problems with your blog on Friday) I haven’t changed anything in Chrome or AVG since then (In fact, AVG has been yelling at me about being out of date for a month or three). Do you have an automated external ad source on your blog that rotates through advertisers?

I’m going to update AVG and try again.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I’m getting it, too. On your blog, regardless of page, but not on your main webpage.

Chrome with AVG: Exploit: Blackhat SEO (type 1720) Embedded adware/malware.

This is new within the last three days. (I had no problems with your blog on Friday) I haven’t changed anything in Chrome or AVG since then (In fact, AVG has been yelling at me about being out of date for a month or three). Do you have an automated external ad source on your blog that rotates through advertisers?

I’m going to update AVG and try again.

Shit, OK, I found it through Sucuri.

Godamnit somuch, if I have to dump the entire site to clean it I am going to very pissed.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Cleaned out all the old themes and plugins, rescanned and came back clean for now, please let me know if you still have problems.

I do NOT want to dump almost four years worth of posts.

orionid
    Participant

Working like a champ now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ennuipoet – Freeverse Photography’ is closed to new replies.