Facebook

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I was in Stavanger, Norway for the summer solstice in 2004. It was just below the circle…. Nothing screws with a drunk sailor’s mind like bright daylight at nine pm….. Except maybe the whole sunset at midnight, sunrise at midnight thirty thing.

nobigdeal
    Participant

i’m in.

staplermofo
    Participant

I invited Drew and he joined.

Ohhh, the reflected glory of it all.

*glows*

Curious
    Participant

I invited Drew and he joined.

Ohhh, the reflected glory of it all.

*glows*

that sold me. i’m in.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

heh. awkward reaching out a casement window. I’m too tired to set up a tripod.

I read that as reach around. Btw, how do you know Zabeth? I went to college with her!

soosh
    Participant

I read that as reach around. Btw, how do you know Zabeth? I went to college with her!

that is insane. I know her because she is the friend of Opus Moreschi, a writer on the Colbert Report. And I met him through my very good internet friend of about 8 years who is married to Ira Glass.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

What a small world it is. I didn’t realize Opus wrote for Colbert Report–sweet! Zabeth has an entry over at imdb, which I find surreal beyond belief.

nobigdeal
    Participant

that is insane. I know her because she is the friend of Opus Moreschi, a writer on the Colbert Report. And I met him through my very good internet friend of about 8 years who is married to Ira Glass.

In all my travels and all the people I have met in my life I have never met anyone who was actually named Opus.

I do know a Zebulon though.

staplermofo
    Participant

*covers himself in gold paint, steps closer to Drew, closes eyes and concentrates on reflecting harder*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Drew’s Mom signed on. She’s a big fan of Farktography for those who don’t know. She’s stopped by here and on threads in the past.

orionid
    Participant

I was wondering who that was. I recognized most everybody, or figured it out pretty quickly. The one girl, Katherine, is a freind of mine from high school who’s a huge fark addict that I finally convinced to play along in “In Close.” (LiquidAnbar).

soosh
    Participant

worlds colliding

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Well hell, I’m finally going to have to create a Facebook account now…

It had to happen eventually, and this sounds like a great way to get started.

Curious
    Participant

as good or better than why i got one. and besides if you generally ignore it and keep your friends list small it’s not too bad.

nobigdeal
    Participant

My mom has been bugging me to get on Facebook forever, She’s gonna be pissed when she finds out I signed up because of Farktography!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook’ is closed to new replies.