Fark and Firefox

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

I’m finding that when I go to some (not all) comment pages, firefox seems to redirect me back to the main page. It wants to show the comments, but I’m flashed right back. Is this happening to anyone else? I’ve read the FarQ topic on this sort of thing and have disabled all extensions, but I still get the same behavior. Fark works fine on IE.

Any clues?

monkeybort
    Participant

i got that once, but it was because i was banned (bad kitty). haven’t had it otherwise though.

/no help whatsoever.

XenPix
    Participant

I’m on FireFox and not having any issues.

You got any threads we can try it on to see if it’s doing it to us?

Analogy
    Participant

Firefox, no problems here. I mostly read Fark through the RSS feed though.

millera9
    Participant

I’m on Firefox at home (IE at the office) and I haven’t had any problems recently.

/What the hell did you get banned for bort?! You’re one of the last people I would pick to suffer bannination.

schnee
    Participant

thanks for the chime-ins. The link: http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2744490 (Virginia Tech thread)

XenPix
    Participant

Still absolutely no help, it loaded up fine for me. Sorry.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m on Seamonkey and haven’t had problems, but there have been some odd glitches on the site today, so it may be that and not you. Some kinda database issue.

linguine
    Participant

It works in firefox on my computer and firefox doesnt work very often on my computer anymore since I tried to install a newer version of flash.

monkeybort
    Participant

I’m on Firefox at home (IE at the office) and I haven’t had any problems recently.

/What the hell did you get banned for bort?! You’re one of the last people I would pick to suffer bannination.

heh, long story, but there was some confusion about giving out passwords and logging into someone else’s fark account (said person had been super ultra permabanned) and letting him log into mine (which never happened).

it all got worked out in the end.

schnee
    Participant

Well, thanks all for the look-see. I guess it’s just me.

millera9
    Participant

Hey, that rhymed!

/Ok, that makes more sense

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Fark and Firefox’ is closed to new replies.