Farktography classic – What a Load of Crop [Hoppered]

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Farktography classic – What a Load of Crop [Hoppered]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Shoot a photo of a scene, crop it to produce a very different scene, and post your crop along with a link to the original. Note: You MUST include a link to the uncropped version with each entry, or your entry will not qualify for this theme.

Last used 1/2/2008 and suggested by Unstoppable Drew

/Man reading that thread brought back some memories, too… Corsec67, JPatten, Choc-ful-A and a lot of others….

fluffybunny
    Participant

+1

emiliogtz
    Participant

+1

ravnostic
    Participant

[+]1

Barracuda
    Participant

+1

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

+1

Yugoboy
    Participant

awareness raising post

Thread will be hoppered or killed Thursday

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, let’s do this. Also, maybe we can extend the time for threads a bit?

[I’m counting this as +1, OK? – Yugoboy]

(Hit “Edit” by accident instead of “Quote”)

staplermofo
    Participant

+1

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

+1

Yugoboy
    Participant

+1

What the heck… It’s the “produce a very different scene” that’s throwing me, but it’s worth hoppering just to see what pops out. It’ll get me to think hard, which is a good thing.

orionid
    Participant

+1

What the heck… It’s the “produce a very different scene” that’s throwing me, but it’s worth hoppering just to see what pops out. It’ll get me to think hard, which is a good thing.

Some of the entries/links in the original still work: http://www.fark.com/comments/3302625/

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I can’t believe the original contest was in 2008. Really, FIVE years ago, that seems impossible to me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Farktography classic – What a Load of Crop [Hoppered]’ is closed to new replies.