Farktography meetup…in Vegas?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Farktography meetup…in Vegas?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

So Ms. GalleyWench shared a great idea with me last night; how about a Farktography meetup in Vegas? I know we’re all spread out through the country and the world really, but maybe we could find a weekend some time this year that would work for most of us?

The hubby and I were kicking around going down in October…just throwing that out there to kick off the negotiations 😀

monkeybort
    Participant

nerdlinger is trying to get a fark party together in vegas in october as well – perhaps we could coordinate?

later in the month works better for me – we’ll probably be getting back from our honeymoon sept 30 and will need some time to recuperate. 😛

great idea – i’ll bet we’d have a blast!!!

veruca
    Participant

Sweet! I’ll ask him which weekend he’s chosen. Thanks for the heads up ‘bort. We were thinking October because our anniversary is at the end of that month and we might renew our vows (but any weekend should work for us). Anybody got a camera? Hee hee.

Klahanie
    Participant

Woohoo. 😀 Our anniversary is the 12th of October, and I’ve also thought about renewing our vows. My Mr. is sitting here and he said he would be up for a trip to Vegas. We did a quick glance at the calendar and with his 40 days on/40 days off schedule, late October should work.

veruca
    Participant

Double farktography wedding? I keed I keed. 😛

Klahanie
    Participant

8) We were married at Harveys in Tahoe back in ’92, but I haven’t been to Vegas in over 20 years. Man time flies. Gawd I’m old. Not too old to party with you Farkers though!

Klahanie
    Participant

Here is a link for a possible Fark party. In Vegas. In October.
    http://sincity.myween.com/survey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Farktography meetup…in Vegas?’ is closed to new replies.