Farktography meta-website I didn’t know about

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Farktography meta-website I didn’t know about

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

In the last couple of days I’ve seen some images pulled from my SmugMug site coming from a website called FotoJuju. Maybe you all know about this already, but it was news to me. Here’s the link FYI for those of you that haven’t seen it before. It looks pretty cool!

FotoJuju page pointing to Farktography

ravnostic
    Participant

Yep, CauseISaidSo (here; BecauseISaidSo in fark.com proper) operates that forum. He’s done a nice job with it, too. One day, I’ll use my domain to build a site, when I get a round tuit. Meanwhile, I admire his (and a few others our members maintain.)

Curious
    Participant

One day, I’ll use my domain to build a site, when I get a round tuit. Meanwhile, I admire his (and a few others our members maintain.)

i keep meaning to do something better with my website and finding other things to spend time on instead.

actually i have a semi long list of projects and put them aside to build another computer. but now it’s built and i have no more excuses. well i won’t by the end of the day. besides building a new box i also did some rearranging of my linux and 98 boxes. got to complete that (hardware wise) and perhaps work on the triple boot of XP Pro, Ubuntu and win98SE. but there’s no urgency for that.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

It looks pretty cool!

Thanks much, Choc-Ful-A! As rav said, that’s my site that I use to host my farktography entries and b-sides and to share my son’s football team photos.

I’m curious, though, what you’re seeing on SmugMug that says it’s coming from FotoJuju? The only links on it are to the fark contests, so the only thing I can think of is that someone’s clicking on the link to fark from my site, which then pulls your photos for the contest and that somehow the referrer is still set to FotoJuju. Weird.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Farktography meta-website I didn’t know about’ is closed to new replies.