Skip to toolbar

Farktography theme of the year?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Farktography theme of the year?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nobigdeal
    Participant

I noticed this post before the boobies.
    Hey Farktographers! We’re soliciting nominations for a Farktography Theme of the Year like we’ve done Headline of the Year threads. Email any nominations to E?lsinore. Thanks!

Whats up with that?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Basically the Farkmins decided to not just do Headline of the Year, but also PS of the Year and Farktography theme of the year. I was kind of poking through themes that had the highest vote totals for the winner, but the nominations are open for you guys, too.

Farktographer
    Participant

Does that mean we’d do a repeat of a theme that had high vote counts, or does it mean it’s just picked as the “best theme” for reference?

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m personally partial to ‘Scanner as Camera’. But Cloudscapes, B/W Classic, and Weather are good, too.

//nevermind those all happen to be themes I won. Totally coincidental. 😀

I think for sheer votes, “I did tee a puddytat” is probably it.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I suppose I shouldn’t vote for cloudscapes, since that was both my suggestion and one that I won. Impartiality and all that. If I had to choose my favorites, though, I guess it’d be the following:
    “It’s on the Travel Brochure” I remember as being particularly good.
    “Scanner as Camera” was pretty great.
    I really enjoyed “Pathways” too.
    And for sheer votes, “Puddytat” and “Vote Whoring” are way up there.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Does that mean we’d do a repeat of a theme that had high vote counts, or does it mean it’s just picked as the “best theme” for reference?

It’s just for reference. I kinda went through themes myself looking for ones with the ones with the highest votes for the winner as kind of a metric for themes that were popular in general.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.