farktography(at)undergroundbastard.com toast?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill farktography(at)undergroundbastard.com toast?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marley
    Participant

Hi all!

From tonight’s contest:

To have your photo website listed on the Farktography home page,
    please send your fark username and url to
    farktography(at)undergroundbastard.com and we’ll get you up forthwith.

Email to that address comes back with this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at df06.dot5hosting.com.
    I’m afraid I wasn’t able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I’ve given up. Sorry it didn’t work out.

:
    Sorry. Although I’m listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
    it isn’t in my control/locals file, so I don’t treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

(Before you ask, yes, I did insert the appropriate @ sign. I removed it above to be polite.) Whatever the case, this was my message there:

If you wouldn’t mind adding a collection of astonishingly average photos to farktography.net, you can add mine:

http://www.humbug.org/

Thanks!

Marley

idle_hands
    Participant

whoa marley, some amazing photographs there! the smoke, spanish moss and fog just to pick out a couple,

dunno what’s happening with logoman’s site but he’ll probably (i hope) get the message soon.

cheers 😕

Marley
    Participant

Thanks, idle_hands. The smoke is from one of my controlled burns. (It’s kind of like a wildfire, but we do it deliberately and hopefully we know what we’re doing.) It’s difficult to see the scale of that picture until you realize that the small grey line on the left of the picture is a communications tower.

The fog actually isn’t fog. It’s smoke from another controlled burn, this time from within the burn.

I figured my photography must be pretty ordinary, because I never seem to get more than five votes in any Farktography contest. Though not being a TFer doesn’t help, I’m sure.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘farktography(at)undergroundbastard.com toast?’ is closed to new replies.