(Florida) So bummed…I should have bought it.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill (Florida) So bummed…I should have bought it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    thepostess
    Participant

Had the opportunity to buy a Mamiya RB67 with a 90 MM and 180 MM lens, 3 backs and the works.

Basically like this one but at local….

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item1e6e5f036e&item=130700739438&nma=true&pt=Film_Cameras&rt=nc&si=GrakSnZaoTjfwiCI5f4UARe8eeA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_1778wt_1396

Couldn’t convince hubby, even though I drove all the way back to get it too. She only wanted $250.00 and should have said f’ it, and bought it anyway. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?

I did leave her my business card the first time I looked at it today, hopefully we can still make a deal. 😥

emiliogtz
    Participant

I once became extremely close to trade my D300 for a Hasselblad 503cw, LN condition, complete with back and a couple of lenses. I didn’t do it because I though I would end up divorced from my wife and married to the Hassy. Turns out my wife almost divorced for keeping the D300 instead.

orionid
    Participant

Call her back tomorrow…… Or else I will.

thepostess
    Participant

I was wrong, it was a 90 MM and a 75-150MM lens + a teleconverter…..so mad at myself.

staplermofo
    Participant

This thread needs a Florida tag.

thepostess
    Participant

I resemble that remark 🙂

orionid
    Participant

This thread needs a Florida tag.

Got it.

staplermofo
    Participant

Hilarious.

If anyone is having trouble justifying their photography expenses to a loved one, I’m here to help. I’ve seen the first half of enough episodes of I Love Lucy to know how to get these things done.

ravnostic
    Participant

Hilarious.

If anyone is having trouble justifying their photography expenses to a loved one, I’m here to help. I’ve seen the first half of enough episodes of I Love Lucy to know how to get these things done.

FTW!

fluffybunny
    Participant

I’ve seen the first half of enough episodes of I Love Lucy to know how to get these things done

Stapler,.. You’ve got some splainin’ to do!

thepostess
    Participant

🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘(Florida) So bummed…I should have bought it.’ is closed to new replies.