FSM Dotage Release

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

Say you remembered that a Farktographer with the name sort of like airplane_nerm_ratata existed, but you couldn’t remember the exact typing. In the past, you’d dutifully create the URI:

http://www.schneeworld.com/fsm/portfolio/html/airplane_nerm_ratata

or entered the name in the form and seen what happened. You’d’ve been disappointed in that the FSM didn’t help out much. Now, however….(click the link, go ahead…).

Works from the form-entry points as well. Is it “smee” or “schmoo” (or was it “schnee”)? Go find out. What if you typo’ed nilemilev instead of mikemikeb?

I don’t don’t tickle myself pink too much anymore, but I’m downright pale reddish purple. Time for a beer.

veruca
    Participant

i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, is there nothing the creative mind behind the FSM can’t do? all hail schnee!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Whoa……
    I mean really….WHOA…that ROCKS!

If ever I was lucky enough to attend a Fark party at which you were in attendance, I’ll gladly buy you the beverage of your choice…

staplermofo
    Participant

That’s incredibly helpful schnee, thanks!

*starts a petition to get schnee a raise at work and more vacation, and the right to walk around the office in a cape*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FSM Dotage Release’ is closed to new replies.