FSM is sort of up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

OK, it is mostly back. Go see it.

I know that the graphs in the static reports aren’t being referenced correctly, but I’ll be durned if I know why not. The thumbnails in Religion and Spirituality II are horked as well. There are likely other things that will go awry, but I’m sure you’ll tell me about them.

Expect the service to be a bit more flakey than usual for a bit.

swampa
    Participant

We <3 you schnee o/

Elsinore
    Keymaster

YAY!! And the Scarlet R’s back too–woot!!

SilverStag
    Participant

I’ll add a Hooray! and a question- are the OBO’s fixed?

orionid
    Participant

Woooo Hoooooo!

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I already knew how much I enjoyed the FSM, but there’s nothing like a little absence to clarify exactly how much you like something…

So I’ll take this opportunity to say thanks for the time/effort you spend maintaining the site. It’s a great resource and makes participating in the Farktography contests even better for me.

schnee
    Participant

The thumbnails in Religion and Spirituality II are horked as well.

That’s fixed.

YAY!! And the Scarlet R’s back too–woot!!

That was unexpected. Hope it actually works.

I’ll add a Hooray! and a question- are the OBO’s fixed?

I honest wasn’t aware that they were broken (beyond the massive outage). I’ll monitor and see.

We <3 you schnee o/

Woooo Hoooooo!

I already knew how much I enjoyed the FSM, but there’s nothing like a little absence to clarify exactly how much you like something…

Comments like this are what keeps me going. Unlike the ones at the bottom of this. Thank you.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Don’t think the OBO’s were broken, just a case of SilverStag wondering if they were back to functionality with the FSM. There are at least 2 different contests with OBO’s that need to be entered (bad Elsinore).

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Woohoo! Thanks schnee! Once I get my money back from the gubment I am totally making a donation for the FSM.

lokisbong
    Participant

I would like to add my thanks to the list schnee. You do a great thing with the FSM. It is really helpful for remember if I have used a picture. It hasn’t been the best ego booster but it rocks anyway.

schnee
    Participant

I’m sorry for the outage. Here, have a montage.

lokisbong
    Participant

That is very cool. and I even made it on the montage with the helicopter from curves. The sidewalk thing from yellow also. Awesome. I didn’t see any other pictures I took But I kinda started getting blurry vision from looking at them all in the full sized version.

orionid
    Participant

That’s awesome! As a side note, the logisticks of getting permissions might be a bit of a hassle, but I think if you bumped up the resolution a little bit, added a border, the word “farktography” and a list of all the submitters featured, that would make for a most bad-ass poster. Personally, I’d even give a thumbs-up on the limited use license for the pics of mine that made it on there to say that you could sell the poster to use the money for FSM.

/gonna buy five copies for my mother

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Whoa, that’s cool, schnee!

nobigdeal
    Participant

schnee that is way way cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘FSM is sort of up’ is closed to new replies.