FSM is up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

For now

(bad memory module, been yanked. Anymore misbehaving and I’ll get a new server)

orionid
    Participant

YAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYY!

orionid
    Participant

It seems to be not freezing now, too. Maybe that memory stick was causing that. I was about to inform you of the hangs when it went down again so I let it be.

soosh
    Participant

schnee, I appreciate the hell out of the FSM. Glad to see it’s back up.

How hard would it be to have an option on the portfolio page, where, rather than photos by votes, one could rearrange to see photos by theme for a particular user, with say the most current theme first, then past week’s listed next, and so forth?

Just a chronological display of entries, in other words?

schnee
    Participant

Thanks.

I’m sort of planning on a tech upgrade and that is sort of one of the things I’m going to address. I’ll probably make the headings click-able – one click sorts the column descending, one click sorts it ascending. “Theme” (sorted by ID, so chronological), “Votes” and “Standing” would be sortable.

As always, give me time.

soosh
    Participant

that’d be perfect, and no rush.

soosh
    Participant

wow, some time in the past couple of weeks when I wasn’t paying attention, I passed the 5,000 vote mark.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks.

I’m sort of planning on a tech upgrade and that is sort of one of the things I’m going to address. I’ll probably make the headings click-able – one click sorts the column descending, one click sorts it ascending. “Theme” (sorted by ID, so chronological), “Votes” and “Standing” would be sortable.

As always, give me time.

ok. take all you need to get it right . the fsm rocks and any improvements will be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘FSM is up’ is closed to new replies.