FSM Weirdness

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

I think the FSM vote totals are messed up: It seems to list me as having 81 votes for the “Bridges II” contest, yet my top-drawing photo only shows 27 votes on the contest page.

I didn’t do an OBO, either, so that’s not it. Just can’t make the math add up in my head.

Now, I notice that 81 is exactly 3 times the vote count of my best photo. I had 3 entries. I think there might be a variable indexing error there, Brent.

swampa
    Participant

That was your score for Wallpaper This. The 39 before it matches up with your score for Bridges II.

SilverStag
    Participant

ahhhh. it’s darn hard to match the scores to the contests on that page then.

schnee
    Participant

ahhhh. it’s darn hard to match the scores to the contests on that page then.

It was never designed to be “easy” to draw that correlation. The Participation Profile(tm) is meant to give a graphical overview of how a Farktog has participated and since horizontal space is becoming a premium, not every theme is labeled on the x-axis (but every contest’s votes and entries are shown). For a really bad example, take a look at Snug Tight‘s portfolio.

The FSM does not tend to group-by contests, but I have considered it in the past, to reveal those contest that a particular farktog completely pwned (like neontsz and Up-and-Down).

Snug Tight
    Participant

Great, once again I am referred to as a really bad example.

🙂

schnee
    Participant

Great, once again I am referred to as a really bad example.

🙂

LOL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘FSM Weirdness’ is closed to new replies.