Fun news I just heard about a friends photography work

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Fun news I just heard about a friends photography work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

A just heard (like 15 minutes ago) that friend of mine has work featured in somerthing called the Home Design Show in NYC this month. It’s sponsored by Architectural Digest and I have no idea how she got involved with it except that she’s a Brooklyn based artists and that’s the focus of the show (at least in part). If you are planning to go and want to see some really cool abstract photography but a genuinely nice person, stop by her area. There’s also a link to the online registration page on her website with a $5 discount on tickets in case that of interest. You can also see examples of her photos on the site too in case attending the show in NYC isn’t feasible.

I’m sharing since it’s a nice example of how good things can come to nice people that work hard year after year, at least sometimes.

Curious
    Participant

love the (unfortunate) honestly of that last sentence.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

love the (unfortunate) honestly of that last sentence.

I’ve been around a few blocks in my time and am pretty cynical and “world weary”. So I’m pretty tough, like a stewing hen or something, so even tiny slivers of hope or good news are sufficient to keep me going. That bitter perspective probably bled through when I wrote the original comment. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fun news I just heard about a friends photography work’ is closed to new replies.